Sealing Your Records

Having a criminal record can have a negative impact long after your case is done, even if your case was dismissed.

If your case was dismissed, you successfully completed a deferred judgment, or if you were convicted of a drug offense/petty offense you can contact the Colorado Criminal Defense Attorneys at G Law Defense to get your record sealed.

Schedule a 100% Free Consultation